Partners with ICS since 2015, Kaspersky Lab is a global cybersecurity company celebrating its 20 year anniversary in 2017. Kaspersky Lab’s deep threat intelligence and security expertise is constantly transforming into security solutions and services to protect businesses, critical infrastructure, governments and consumers around the globe. The company’s comprehensive security portfolio includes leading endpoint protection and a number of specialized security solutions and services to fight sophisticated and evolving digital threats. Over 400 million users are protected by Kaspersky Lab technologies and we help 270,000 corporate clients protect what matters most to them.
Click here for the Kaspersky website.
- How to guard against...by Alexey Andreev on February 2, 2023 at 11:00 am
Cacti absorb harmful radiation: fact or fiction? Cacti do keep you safe, but not how you imagined
- Transatlantic Cable podcast...by David Buxton on February 1, 2023 at 5:03 pm
Episode 284 includes more on ChatGPT, pet fish playing Pokémon and more worries around AI-generated audio
- Why contactless payments may...by Hugh Aver on February 1, 2023 at 3:51 pm
Prilex malware has learned how to block NFC based transactions to prevent contactless payments.
- How Kaspersky Password...by Alexey Andreev on January 31, 2023 at 2:00 pm
How to store all your passwords securely in one place
- How to teach cybersecurity to...by Stan Kaminsky on January 30, 2023 at 9:12 pm
Five key cybersecurity lessons for your Chief Executive Officer (CEO)