Partners with ICS since 2015, Kaspersky Lab is a global cybersecurity company celebrating its 20 year anniversary in 2017. Kaspersky Lab’s deep threat intelligence and security expertise is constantly transforming into security solutions and services to protect businesses, critical infrastructure, governments and consumers around the globe. The company’s comprehensive security portfolio includes leading endpoint protection and a number of specialized security solutions and services to fight sophisticated and evolving digital threats. Over 400 million users are protected by Kaspersky Lab technologies and we help 270,000 corporate clients protect what matters most to them.
Click here for the Kaspersky website.
- Have you revoked...by Hugh Aver on September 27, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Are you sure your former colleagues don’t have access to corporate data or systems?
- Agent Tesla trojan in spam |...by Roman Dedenok on September 23, 2022 at 8:02 am
Kaspersky experts have detected a malicious mass-mailing campaign using the Agent Tesla trojan.
- Transatlantic Cable podcast,...by David Buxton on September 22, 2022 at 3:02 pm
Episode 268 includes chess shocks, GTA6 breach, antivax carrots and IHG wiper attack!
- The Harly Trojan subscriber...by Tatyana Shishkova on September 22, 2022 at 10:00 am
A slew of apps containing the Harly Trojan subscriber have been found on Google Play, adding up to more than 4.8 million downloads. We explain why […]
- Global Transparency...by Kaspersky Team on September 21, 2022 at 2:00 pm
As part of the Global Transparency Initiative update, Kaspersky is opening two more Transparency Centers and unveiling the new Transparency Center […]